Friday, January 1, 2010

Tried and tried to get the Xiph codecs working for FLAC but no luck.  I uninstalled them and installed madflac - works fine.

Also installed the tag support pluging.  WMP12 recognizes & plays FLAC now, but it lumped all songs into an "unknown" folder.

For video, installed Media Browser & metabrowser.  Ripped DVD ISOs show up but I can't get any metadata loaded.  metabrowser can't find anything for the few ISOs I have ripped so far.  Feh, what a pain in the ass.  The ISOs play at least.

Installed a signal boosting antenna on my HDHomeRun and now I get decent reception on 10 local channels.  Signal strength is upper yellow on most and green on one station.  Watching the bowl games to day things look okay but not fantastic.  The grass is pretty blocky.

No comments:

Post a Comment