Friday, December 18, 2009

More from Dell support on the PowerDVD DX SPDIF issue:

From Dell:

I do understand and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Marc, I would have loved to assist you with the issue, however, being a hardware technician I have limited expertise on software issues. Dell hardware technical support is only available for hardware covered under Dell's limited warranty. That's why we created the specially trained group of technicians who staff our fee based Solution Station service.

I suggest you to get in touch with Dell Solution Station. Dell Solution Station offers support to assist you with quick and easy answers to all your questions about non-Dell branded hardware,software/virus & spyware related issues for a nominal fee.
My Response:

Yes. I'm just not happy about having to pay more money to Dell to get a product that Dell sold me to work as Dell advertised. I'm not happy at all about that.

Related posts:

http://zinohtpc.blogspot.com/2009/12/from-dell-support-from-your-e-mail-i.html

No comments:

Post a Comment